Not open for further replies.
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
My drawings are getting more cartoony

Oopsie
Lol cartoony is fine!

I love the sketch BTW! Now I need to get on my laptop to save it!

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
So awesome! Thank you! I'm leaning towards Pandora-- she's opening a box of possibilities for me. We'll see if it sticks!
That's a lovely name! Although, I would note, Prometheus would work well since her orange, as long as you didn't mind a gender neutral name :tongue:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Contest is over

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coloring question

My Betta, looks exactly like this one. Does anyone know the specific type of coloring that this betta has? In other words, is there a specific type of name of this coloring?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My Betta, looks exactly like this one. Does anyone know the specific type of coloring that this betta has? In other words, is there a specific type of name of this coloring?
If you're talking about the post in front of you, it's a blue veiltail. They come is an assortment of shades, but research is key to find out the color of your betta. If you have more questions, please start a new thread. ;-)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
So pretty! I love his colors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Two cool coloured fish

I have Two cool coloured fish Phantom (which is Purple but the camera doesn't show his colour properly) and Big Blue who is blue and red. Both fish are new for me and I am really loving them. By the way I'm an Aussie.

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts

Bob and my marble boy for warm colors. The marble is more white with blue spots though he tends to come out as flesh in photos. He doesn't have a name yet.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I'm pretty sure this contest closed a while ago..

Reactions: Destinystar
101 - 118 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.