Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! The frys!!!! :D

I got pictures of the daddy, Mommy and Babies!
I got tons of threads about Crest and Blaze but this will be the main one :)
I miscount and there is about more than 20 frys..i think...
Here
Blaze (Closeup)
View attachment 381794
Crest and Blaze posing with the Eggs :)
View attachment 381802
And...
BABIES!!!!
View attachment 381810
(hopefully got the right picture :)
Theres more frys than the shown frys in the picture :)
If possible, I might give some away...I think.. still a child..I can't really do much except for people living in Singapore...Uh yeah.. Oh yeah, if you're wondering why they are in a small container, it's because I moved them in there. The reason I moved them there is because mosquito larvae was with them, so I had to scoop them outta that hells area. I feel so sad for the smaller guys which I didn't see and scoop them up.. SIP 5 days old babies ;(

Hopefully I'll get some intresting colors..maybe some green? :D
Yay :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yay! The frys!!!! :D

I got pictures of the daddy, Mommy and Babies!
I got tons of threads about Crest and Blaze but this will be the main one :)
I miscount and there is about more than 20 frys..i think...
Here
Blaze (Closeup)
View attachment 381794
Crest and Blaze posing with the Eggs :)
View attachment 381802
And...
BABIES!!!!
View attachment 381810
(hopefully got the right picture :)
Theres more frys than the shown frys in the picture :)
If possible, I might give some away...I think.. still a child..I can't really do much except for people living in Singapore...Uh yeah.. Oh yeah, if you're wondering why they are in a small container, it's because I moved them in there. The reason I moved them there is because mosquito larvae was with them, so I had to scoop them outta that hells area. I feel so sad for the smaller guys which I didn't see and scoop them up.. SIP 5 days old babies ;(

Hopefully I'll get some intresting colors..maybe some green? :D
Yay :)
OH MY GOD WRONG PICTURE OF BLAZE XD
yeah another (BETTER) picture of the babies lol XD
Here's Blaze.
View attachment 381818

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sad news, the frys all died few days ago ;( I didnt have much survivors as blaze ate most of the eggs. I tried it again with my black dragon ( ithink) Boyee, success! 2days for the spawning to take place. I removed both the parents as i dont want any eggs to be eaten. Hope this goes well!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the eggs hatched on 3rd august. Well happy birthday babies! And they began freeswimming already! I took the advice of my mothers friend, which is..a professinal breeder..cuz 15 of my fishes is from him! Blaze and Crest too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.