Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are alll for sale over in my Etsy shop. $16 + shipping for any premade fish. Use the coupon code BETTAFISH10 to receive 10% off these guys, or anything else in my shop.

These can be made to order in custom colors as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I could definitely come up with a pattern for plakats if enough people were interested.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Gah, are you amking any more? Or other colors? I'm so tempted, must talk to parents.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not planning on any more for the time being. I will gladly consider custom orders on a case by case basis though. There may be additional charges for custom orders based on the availability of materials and complexity of the request. I require non-refundable payment up front before I begin any custom projects (I've ended up with too many people backing out of deals after I've already started their project). Shoot me a PM if you are genuinely interested in a custom order, I'll most likely be more than happy to accommodate your requests!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Edit: Just saw your second post, but I figured I'd leave my answer up for others to see :)

Yes, but I prefer to run my sales through my Etsy shop whenever possible. Etsy accepts paypal and most credit cards.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
omg i want one!!! a veiltail one! those are so cute!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I love these! I think I might start working soon(possibly next week) and if it's still available then I think I might buy the black and white one O.O it's so pretty and I love it :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Very nice.......I used to crochet......might get back into it, if I can ever get my fishies happy enough to not tailbite...all money and time goes to them and planning my sorority.......and my boyfriend........he comes before all else.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everybody. Any money I make selling these guys goes towards finishing stocking my 10gal community tank & saving for my 20gal sorority!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I unfortunately don't sell patterns for items I intend to sell anymore. I did at one time and even with an "items made from this pattern not for resale" note in bold on every page of the pattern I still ended up with more spoilsports reselling from them than good honest people buying them. I'm not trying to imply that you'd do that at all, I just had enough bad experiences to make me not want to sell my patterns anymore.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's more of a general understanding in the artistic community that you don't go around purposely reselling duplicates of someone else's products, especially if they've taken the time to tell you how to make it for yourself if you don't wish to buy from them. In my instances I had people not crediting my pattern either & claiming it as an entirely original creative work of their own. When they were selling from the same account they bought the pattern under...dumb people!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.