Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all of my fry except one has been sold. The one I have left is a beautiful blue boy. I've had three people tell me they would take him and all three have backed out. Real nice. Anyway, I took some pictures of him today and I thought I would show you guys how he turned out. What do you think?

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
He's a really nice Crowntail Male!!!
Is he a Double-Ray Crowntail??? It's just that I've heard of those, except I never saw one before... Anyway, he seems to have Good Finnage and Color!!! :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Correct-o-mundo, this is a lovely DR Crowntail. Such a shame when people back out at the last second. Makes you want to beat them over the head with something. ._.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Beautiful guy!!! I have a serious soft spot for crowntails! No thoughts on breeding him?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
OMG he's soooooo pretty!!!I'm begging you, don't let him go!!!Breed him!!!Sorry I had to say it!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you like this boy, you should see his father. He has an actual 180* spread but is a single ray CT. I'll try to get a good picture. I have him on aquabid right now but now I'm kind of debating keeping him now lol.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I'd keep him. He's too nice to sell.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh god. He's beautiful.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah someone was stalking this thread lol last night he sold before I could remove the ad. Oh well, he is a very nice boy. Luckily, I am close to all the owners of his siblings.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I am actually the lucky buyer. This boy was too perfect to pass up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That he will be. I also hope to possibly breed him this summer. I've just got to pick which female.

·
Registered
619 Posts
THat's fine. I have some great females I got from Thailand. I'm sure they will all make great fry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts