Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am new to the betta fish forum and wanted to show you all my beautiful betta fish - Casper!
He's super curious and very social. But the super weird thing about him is his color change! I have attached an image from April 19, a few days after I got him, and his head was completely white and his fins were pretty translucent! I have just taken photos of him today and he has definitely gained so much color and his fins are MUCH fuller and longer - an insane evolution in about 2 months!

I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of a betta fish he is - color and fins! They told me he was either metallic or copper, but I'm not sure if I believe that! I tried to provide a good photo of his fins when they're more spread out. I would love to know what your opinion is! Thanks so much in advance :)

Also, his fins look a little more silver/purple in person - you can kinda see that iridescence/metallic color in some of the photos.
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.36.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.52.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.52.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.53.08 AM.png

·
Registered
657 Posts
My guess is that you bought him as a juvenile before his fins were fully grown and he had to color up some more. Hes very pretty! Maybe some marble too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts