Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am new to the betta fish forum and wanted to show you all my beautiful betta fish - Casper!
He's super curious and very social. But the super weird thing about him is his color change! I have attached an image from April 19, a few days after I got him, and his head was completely white and his fins were pretty translucent! I have just taken photos of him today and he has definitely gained so much color and his fins are MUCH fuller and longer - an insane evolution in about 2 months!

I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of a betta fish he is - color and fins! They told me he was either metallic or copper, but I'm not sure if I believe that! I tried to provide a good photo of his fins when they're more spread out. I would love to know what your opinion is! Thanks so much in advance :)

Also, his fins look a little more silver/purple in person - you can kinda see that iridescence/metallic color in some of the photos.
Freshwater aquarium Aquarium Aquarium decor Majorelle blue Fish
Freshwater aquarium Aquarium decor Aquarium Plant Organism
Aquarium Organism Glass Fish Tail
Aquarium Freshwater aquarium Aquarium decor Organism Fish

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.