Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you can post pics of your current bettas and their statuses (how they are, age, type, ect.) I'll do mine:

Heres Bentley, he is currently recovering from a jumping over his tank divider and fighting with his tank mate. He is a greenish blue veiltail. View attachment 49687
View attachment 49688
View attachment 49689
View attachment 49690

Heres Landin, he is a bit of a tail bitter, but he is doing better.
View attachment 49691
View attachment 49692
View attachment 49693

Here pebbles, my first and only female. She was a walmart rescue..full of alot of personality!
View attachment 49694
View attachment 49695
View attachment 49697
View attachment 49699

·
Registered
402 Posts

This is Shoes. She is around 2-3 years old. She's my orange VT girl. This is the only picture I have of her. She shares a 25 Gallon with my other VT, Annie, and 2 feeder guppies. She's orange

This is Annie. She is around 2-3 years old and sizable bigger than Shoes. Annie is the head of the 25 Gallon. Shes blue

This is Prince Nez, he is also 2-3 years old. He's been upgraded to a 1 gallon tank, but I don't have any pictures yet. Oh, and hes a VT. I dunno what his color is though.

This is Tigger. He's recently been moved to a fish bowl in my room, but no pictures yet. He's around 3-4 years old with a shy but spunky personality. He's also a VT, but I dunno his color.
http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php?albumid=3442&pictureid=22691

This is Prince Caspian. I don't know how old he is cause he was given to me by my moms friend because her kids couldn't take care of him. He's blue and lives in a 1 gallon tank.

This is Dragon, He's my 2-3 year old CT male. He unfortunately has a prominent deformity in his mouth. Its getting better, but I don't have any newer pictures of him. He lives in a pickle jar.

I do plan on upgrading all my boys' tanks sometime after March 23. The 3 bigger boys will be moved into a divided 15 gallon and Dragon will be moved into a 1 gallon tank.
For now, they are all quite happy!

·
Registered
959 Posts
This is Dragonfly! My halfmoon or super delta (not sure as he refuses to flare), he is currently my only Betta. I have plans to adopted 2 more Bettas in the near future! :-D

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
here is sparta my 3month old baby i got from my last spawn (you can ask for parents pics if you like to see them)
sparta:

you gotta love this one below:

and here is Phantom my first male CT he is a black orchid had him for 3 months, got him from a petco:

here is Puddles my first (plain) HM male, he is either opaque or opaque marble, also got him from a petco:

here is Lacey, my female CT wild type color, she dosen't like the camera much :lol:, got her from a petco:

here is Kristie, my female CT blue marble, got her at the same time as Lacey, she loves the camera, same petco as lacey and phantom:

and the last but not least, here is Echo, my HMPK male, can't get his color good with the camera :p, also came from the same petco as lacey,phantom, and kristie:

he is also the one on my avi :)
then i have my older brother's betta that i babysit, since he cares for my snake i care for his fish, from a petsmart:

his name is Caboose from redvsblue

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
phantom, lacey, kristie, and echo are in LED 1 gallons. puddles in a 2 gallon (vase thingy :p) caboose is in some plastic tank (my brother gave it to him not me) and sparta .... half a gallon or something (my grandmother gave me the tank when i got my first double tail, not sure she never told me)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
there fine to me :| since i don't have giant betta's, my fish are pretty small. and the betta's are happy, they make nest (not the females :p)

·
Registered
959 Posts
there fine to me :| since i don't have giant betta's, my fish are pretty small. and the betta's are happy, they make nest (not the females :p)
Yeah I really liked them! I had my one boy in it and he made a HUGE nest. I'm tempted to go back to using it :) Anyways! Sorry for stealing this thread haha

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I have had,through the years, a total of 24 Bettas. Do not worry, I will not post pictures of them all. lol
Here is a picture of my one current Betta, Hong Ki.
He is a CT I got from walmart about a week ago, he was so sad looking I just could not leave him there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hong Ki has neat colors:) I love the navy & burghandy stripes in his tail! It looks like some midieval costume or something:p. Here's my recent wal-mart impulse buy. His name is Zephyr.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
ATM I have no bettas. :( Don't worry, I'm working on it! lol

Here is Hermes who passed away in December from a bad case of SBD.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
phantom, lacey, kristie, and echo are in LED 1 gallons. puddles in a 2 gallon (vase thingy :p) caboose is in some plastic tank (my brother gave it to him not me) and sparta .... half a gallon or something (my grandmother gave me the tank when i got my first double tail, not sure she never told me)
I love Kristie she is so cute!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts