Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I make free custom betta puzzles! All you need to do is give me a pic of your fish, once I am done, print the page out and cut out the pieces! So just send me a pic of your fish for a free puzzle! I know the Pieces are hard to see, but you will just be able to see them enough to cut them out. You can choose from larger pieces or smaller pieces. Here are some examples:

Smaller:

Larger:

TIPS:
  • For a professional looking puzzle, before cutting it out, glue cardboard on the back and cover it with clear packing tape. This will also keep it from getting dirty. Cut out the pieces.
  • The larger pice puzzle is good for younger kids.
  • The smaller piece puzzle is fun for everybody else!

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is neat! What a cool idea!
Let me take some better pictures of my fish and I'll post some pictures later!
This would be a cute gift for my little cousin. She has a little betta fish. I'll have to get pictures of him too.

I'll be back later!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi!

This is soo cool and I have yet to finish a puzzle (LOL) Can I please have one of the fish below with REALLY small pieces... I really like a good challenge. Would it be possivle your you to do one with even smaller pieces than the one in the example? If not, just the small one is fine...
OK, there are going to be 4....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
This is adorable! Can I have one please with larger pieces

·
Registered
441 Posts
Busy? NO rush, just excited, EXCITED, EXCITED, EXCITED, EXCITED to do an awesome puzzle with mah bettas on it! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry! I know I said I would do them. I am dealing with some other stuff right now. I promise to get all the ones that have already been requested done within the next few days and I am not open to new entries right now. Thanks and sorry for the wait. Keep checking back....

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Again! I am soooooooo sorry a million times. I have them ready though. And I actually mean it this time. I know I owe you guys for the long wait. Enjoy. I will now be open to new entries and they won't take as long!!! NOTE: I will no longer be accepting entries after April 19th. The website I use is shutting down. Very sorry! I can't control it!

For rosefoo:

For Thomasdog:
I just did one for now but I can work on the others if that is okay? If the pieces are too small just say so and I will re-do it for ya!

For Karebear13:

Hope y'all like them! :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
woot! thank you! :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh wowoowwwowoowoowooowowwww! It's AMAZING!!! PERFECT!!! Can't wait for the others! :D

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
OMG this is sooo awesome, could you do one of my baby Gandalf? also, how do I cut the cardboard neatly? and what's the best sort of cardboard?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
oh and what paper do I use when printing to get the best quality?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Glad you guys like them! Well I would just print it out on regular white computer paper, before cutting the pieces glue it onto cereal box cardboard, cover the whole thing with packing tape (optional), then cut it out with sharp good quality scissors. Then you are ready to go! I will do yours and the next ones tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Glad you guys like them! Well I would just print it out on regular white computer paper, before cutting the pieces glue it onto cereal box cardboard, cover the whole thing with packing tape (optional), then cut it out with sharp good quality scissors. Then you are ready to go! I will do yours and the next ones tomorrow!
Awesome thanks :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh cool, I'm ALMOST through box of special K, then I can finish the Cheerios, then i will have 4 puzzles. Yipee! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts