Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@betta8 you can send me a pm, we would discuss price, size, details, you send a pic, I would make the fish. I use paypal to make transactions, so I would get your email and send an invoice.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Okay, I will look into that. It may not be for a week or so, though. Thank you for all your help. :) Also, would the buyer have to use Paypal, or just the seller? I don't have a Paypal account.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@betta8 you would have to make a paypal account, but it's free so hopefully it wouldn't be a problem :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm sorry, my first post gives the timeline as around a week, but I meant for it to say a month, as it is difficult to crochet/get paid/ship in one week. The updated timeline is about a month. Thank you everyone!
------
One slot is open.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
I'm sorry, my first post gives the timeline as around a week, but I meant for it to say a month, as it is difficult to crochet/get paid/ship in one week. The updated timeline is about a month. Thank you everyone!
------
One slot is open.
I can change your original post to read a month if you'd like.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
All of them are so cute!! Your amazing @moodynarwhal

I crochet as well but I can't buy stuffing to make any stuffed animals or such. Hats, gloves, scarfs and once a hello kitty purse for my niece. Compared to all of mine though yours looks so well made! You must put a lot of concentration and care into them.. I unfortunately cannot follow patterns 98% of the time. I have to wing it lol but winging it is fun. I hope your able to get more business. It normally just takes time. As for the keychain idea what about not stuffing them? They wouldn't be as bulky? And I saw that there was this one video where someone crocheted a box and used some sort of glue to soak it in and it kept most of its form like that. Would probably have to look into it again.. Been a while since I've done any crochet idea searching.
http://www.bettafish.com/members/254850-moodynarwhal.html

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
@AccaliaJay Thank you so much! I think it's really cool you can make accessories, mine always come out too small because of how tightly I crochet. I guess everyone has their talents! lol
I did end up making a keychain betta, I think I posted it on here, the mini black CT with yellow fins? When you say not stuffing them, do you mean like an applique type thing? That might be a good idea. I'll have to try a sample one.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I don't really know what I meant just not stuffing it XD And yeah I know I can't do big projects like baby blankets. They take way to much time. I think the longest I'll work on a crochet project is a week.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
@AngelDemonWolf 's betta!

IMG_20171218_172857.jpg

I'm really happy with how this one turned out:grin2:

----------------
Both slots are open!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Alright so from now on bettas with complicated color patterns will have an extra $5 - $15 fee. i.e, if your betta's body is one color but the fins are another, that's normal pricing, but if the body has 3+ colors and the fins are multicolored, that's $30 - $35. If you have any questions/want to know how much your betta would cost, feel free to ask!

---------
Both slots are open.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Pre-made betta for sale! Black body with purple fins. $23+shipping. It's already finished, so if you want it, I can ship it within a couple days. If you want a custom too, I can combine the orders.

2018-02-07_17.09.34.jpg

His name is Grape. Just kidding, you can name him whatever you want.
-------------------
Both slots are open.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

·
Registered