Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List all of the cutest Betta names you can think of! Male and Female! :)
I will select a few winners and send you a "Ruler of the Bettas" Certificate! (Just to make it fun) Lol or whatever you want it to say :cool: Thank You!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well...so far the cutest name in our household...and my fave of the sorority...is a red,white, and blue VT female we call Liberty.

·
Registered
237 Posts
How bout.... MUFASA!!! Like the Lion King, rofl. Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa. My fingers hurt from all that typing of.... m.u.f.a.s.a.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Frog, Chocolate, Tokyo, Ping (Mulan reference since we aren't sure if it's a he or a she yet), Oak, Elm, Sicamore, Hester, Lyra, Pantelaemon A.K.A Pants, Courage, Yorick, Ratchet, and Moonshoes Potter A.K.A Wheeljack.

There also may or may not be the names Wafer and Origami included into that later on, depending on if I can't think of any better names for my two new males.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've read the Golden Compass but I'm not sure if that one is included in His Dark Materials or not. I have the whole book set, just never got to reading all of them.
:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
My sister named those ones. I've never read the books, only seen the crappy movie.
Lol, believe me, the books are way better!
This is kind of off-topic, but he is right. The books are sooooooo far better than the movie. The movie is worthless compared to the books. And if I hadn't read them before seeing the movie, I probably wouldn't have wanted to give them a chance. But seriously, they are good books. Even though they are for young adults, the story is GOOD.

Anyways... cutest name...

I nominate "Spectrum" as the cutest name, because, well, that's what I named my fish. :]

It's the name of a holographic pet fish in Star Trek Voyager: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Spectrum

·
Registered
403 Posts
Philip, Tigger, Prince Nez, Bean, Shoes, Hiccup, Face, and Nilla Boy

Bean, Shoes, and Face are all future names for the girls in my sorority.

Tigger, Prince Nez, Philip, and Nilla Boy are all my fishes names, Nilla boy is Philips nickname.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Well when I got my fish, my little brother insisted that I name him Sushi. I'd already sorta decided on his name, so I was thinking of him as Jalen. But I think that Sushi is a very cute name, if a bit on the morbid side. :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
My little niece called my fish " Fish Perry " after hearing my sister and I talk about Judge Perry, from a televised trial. It cracked us up and so Fish Perry was Christened. These are the names I WAS considering...

Pablo, Mr. French ( he looks snooty ), Finley, Rhu ( Gaelic word for red - he is red and I am Irish ) and my favorite Khruu ( the Thai word for teacher, because he has taught me SOOO much about his kind.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts