Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my new baby betta set up in its 2.5 gallon home with heater and filter. So far I can't tell what gender my little fishy is so I dubbed it Cutie until I can tell if it's a male or a female. Also I'm pretty sure Cutie has cambodian coloring with a pinkish body and red fins. I also think it might be a crowntail but I could totally be wrong. Sorry if the pictures are really blurry, the little guy is a zippy thing and won't stay still for long. Also the light bulb on the fish tank lid is burnt out so the pictures are a bit dark>.< I'll need to get a new one for it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought, but I can't be too sure yet. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's older ^^ I feel so bad for calling my fish an it, but I don't if it's a "he" or a "she"

·
Registered
156 Posts
Goodness that is a tiny one! :)
The tail doesn't look spiked in the last picture to me, i think thats just the red pigment in the fin judging from the other pics, it looks as though its a mix of red & cellophane/clear? unless you can see actual spikes coming from the tail....then yes you could probably say CT. But from the way the tail is spreading out could be something like Delta/Super Delta....but time will tell for that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know what it'll grow up to be, but it'll so darn cute ^^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts