Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a video, or has made a video of actually cycling and/or doing a 50% water change?

The articles on here are great, but I'm more of a visual learner, and physically watching someone do the tests, and showing how they cycle, and how they do their water changes would help me so much.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I'm not really sure there could be a video of cycling, since it's more of a long process than a thing you can just sit down and record and do. Have you looked on youtube? There must be some water change videos on there. I could record myself changing a tank and doing the tests tomorrow night (water change night!) if you can't find anything.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not really sure there could be a video of cycling, since it's more of a long process than a thing you can just sit down and record and do. Have you looked on youtube? There must be some water change videos on there. I could record myself changing a tank and doing the tests tomorrow night (water change night!) if you can't find anything.
I haven't done an extensive search, but so far ive only found people talking about cycling. Quick question though, i remove the fish out before i start disturbing the water?

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
if it is a 50% water change you do not need to remove your fish.

Look up SolidGold on Youtube. I know she has a video of 50% water changes.

like above, no one has a video of actual cycling because it takes a month....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts