Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently brought a Betta from my LPS with slight damage from the filtration system they were using.
For some reason they had the males displayed next to each other so they were constantly flaring and tiring themselves out only to get stuck in the filtration (It appeared unusually strong). Not surprisingly my fish - Jelly bean - has moderately damaged fins. I also think that maybe he has been fin nipping.
It's been two days since I have brought him back and already I can see the clear regeneration on the fins. However, I was wondering if I should be treating with anything additional other than just ensuring the water parameters are maintained?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
:)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
If it were a fresh wound you could use AQ salt to keep away infection, but since you already have regrowth all he needs is warm clean water (and to give us pics to drool over)

·
Registered
25 Posts
If it were a fresh wound you could use AQ salt to keep away infection, but since you already have regrowth all he needs is warm clean water (and to give us pics to drool over)
I second the "pictures to drool over" idea :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts