Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed today that the little brat decided he would chomp on his tail.:frustrated: I put some Melafix in there today to start his medication. UGGH what a little turd! Then I had to get some pictures of Apollo because he was feeling left out. Its weird because he will only flare if I turn the lights off:roll:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I discovered the flare with the lights off thing too. It's like if you have your windows open when it's night and the lights are on. You can't see outside, you can only see your reflection. So all of a sudden he's faced with a (roguishly handsome) intruder!

They are both adorable. And yes the word I've got coming to mind as I take care of ours is 'Brats!' more and more. Lol.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I discovered the flare with the lights off thing too. It's like if you have your windows open when it's night and the lights are on. You can't see outside, you can only see your reflection. So all of a sudden he's faced with a (roguishly handsome) intruder!

They are both adorable. And yes the word I've got coming to mind as I take care of ours is 'Brats!' more and more. Lol.
That's exactly what I was thinking is when I turned off the light he can see his reflection and thinks its an intruder. Thank you, I will tell that to them ^.^ but its like Archie knows I'm angry about it because he'll give me that cute grumpy face like, "What? What did I do?" And then Apollo tries to attack my hand everytime I feed him so I have to drop the pellet quick before he jumps -_-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts