Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by Petco yesterday, really need to just stay away from there :roll:. They had just got in a new shipment of DT's. There were some real beauties. I looked through all of them and kept looking at this one cream colored guy. I really didn't need another betta so I left him there. I thought about him all night and today I just couldn't help myself, I went back and got him :dunno:. So here he is....

·
Registered
441 Posts
Gah its so hard to stay away! :(

Since I became active on this forum and found out about the gems I could find there, I've gone every week..

And I get another betta at least every other week :(

It's so tough, especially when you know that in the majority of other situations the fish is like to end up in, it won't make it. I always reason that I'm probably the best hope for the fish, so if I feel like it called to me in some way.. I just have to get it. ~_~

He IS very beautiful though :)

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Stopped by Petco yesterday, really need to just stay away from there :roll:. They had just got in a new shipment of DT's. There were some real beauties. I looked through all of them and kept looking at this one cream colored guy. I really didn't need another betta so I left him there. I thought about him all night and today I just couldn't help myself, I went back and got him :dunno:. So here he is....
I know how you feel, I can't go to a petstore and not buy a betta that catches my eye

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Petsmart did the same thing to me today. I came home with two though :-O I got one on discount though because he is sick. Dragon scale too :p

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Petsmart did the same thing to me today. I came home with two though :-O I got one on discount though because he is sick. Dragon scale too :p
They are intelligent, how can you not buy one? Lol

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
He is beautiful

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
They are intelligent, how can you not buy one? Lol
I actually have a pretty good tolerance, but I was sad from a spawn not working out and my bf said I could get two If I really wanted. I was only going to get one but when I talked with the manager and got the dragon scale boy half off I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's a good looking fish! I too have had that experience. I think it comes from an intense appreciation of beauty and intelligence. Couple that with a nurturing personality and you end up with lots of pets!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I second Mike!

He is beautiful pitgurl!

My petco just got a new shipment a few days ago...there were so many gorgeous males, but my husband wouldn't let me get any more boys because that would mean new tanks:(
I did get a new girl for the sorority...she is a Veil tail and she is iridescent minty green!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Stunning betta!
The "I am just here to look" betta gets me everytime. I always come home with unplanned ones. lol

To the OP, I just had to say. Your dog in your avatar is amazingly adorable! :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I know how you feel, I can't go to a petstore and not buy a betta that catches my eye
I know....I had to not buy the 2 girls that I saw last night!!! My sorority is far from being done and don't want them to live at my house in little cups until I can afford to finish it!!!! So sad!!! Loved their personalities!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's cute!

·
Registered
13 Posts
very nice looking.

I agree with you absolutely! Darn them, I stopped at both Petco and petsmart today just to look at bettas. It's so tempting to get them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts