Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love red Betta. I have one now, Ernest T. Bass (Items for sale by jlbetta | eBay) All of my Betta are from this seller.)
Red102020A.jpg

And now I want a second. It's between these two. Decision, decisions! He shall be named Phineas T. Barnum

This one is a Double Tail but caudal does not split all the way to the body.

And this one with the most gorgeous caudal and such symmetry:

I have already bought Roscoe P. Coltrane
RoscoePColtrane1.jpg

I do not have a good photo of John Lee Pettimore; he's a copper Butterfly DeTEE. I'm working on his tank so I can get my own picture.
Copper102020B.jpg

This is all TripleK's fault. It is certainly not mine!

·
Registered
Fathom, Cirrus, Nimbus, Ham, Fluffy (scorpion) and Fuzzy (scorpion)
13 Posts
Woah! Both of those guys are absolutely stunning, whichever choice you make will be a great one! Are you planning to show them?

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
I’m a little ocd so I like the second for the symmetry 😜
Both look amazing! I’m jealous but literally cannot handle another tank right now 😂

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love red Betta. I have one now, Ernest T. Bass (Items for sale by jlbetta | eBay) All of my Betta are from this seller.)
View attachment 1025452

And now I want a second. It's between these two. Decision, decisions! He shall be named Phineas T. Barnum

This one is a Double Tail but caudal does not split all the way to the body.

And this one with the most gorgeous caudal and such symmetry:

I have already bought Roscoe P. Coltrane
View attachment 1025453

I do not have a good photo of John Lee Pettimore; he's a copper Butterfly DeTEE. I'm working on his tank so I can get my own picture.
View attachment 1025455

This is all TripleK's fault. It is certainly not mine!
Yeah blame it on me lol. I like the double tail they are both very nice and very spunky!

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like BettaLoverSara, symmetry is important to me. If you like pastels check out #119. :) Of course, you would know the sellers would add more....including another beautiful. Had to go through seven or eight to narrow down to these two.

Here are their auction listings Items for sale by jlbetta | eBay

·
Registered
162 Posts
#119 must have been real nice. It wasn‘t on there when I looked this morning. Hubby said no more if we get not her tank he wants an angelfish in it. 😔

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
#119 must have been real nice. It wasn‘t on there when I looked this morning. Hubby said no more if we get not her tank he wants an angelfish in it. 😔
I’m with hubby! I love angelfish! I’ve been thinking of a big tank with a pair in it too!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I’m with hubby! I love angelfish! I’ve been thinking of a big tank with a pair in it too!
Yep I can’t complain. I got 7 bettas. Of course I‘m allowing him to claim one of the males and 1 of the females. Or I should say he helped pic it out. He said I want this one and I like this one. Wow bad autocorrect was suppose to say another tank. Lol

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
Yep I can’t complain. I got 7 bettas. Of course I‘m allowing him to claim one of the males and 1 of the females. Or I should say he helped pic it out. He said I want this one and I like this one. Wow bad autocorrect was suppose to say another tank. Lol
LOL I have 5, 2 community tanks and a fancy guppy tank that's my kids'. I have a 30 gal saltwater at my parents that I don't think they will be giving back to me anytime soon :p So maybe I need a big freshwater instead. It's been a while since I have had anything over 15 gal.
That being said every time I go to my fave fish store I end p with another betta haha

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Super Moderator
618 Posts
Did you pick one yet?

Oh wow look what I found!
!
Ugh I want a mustard gas or something like it so bad! I'm at my max and she doesn't ship here. I live in Alberta Canada, where we are currently having a very mild winter but normally I don't ship in winter because we get as low as -40 C. I don't know what that is for you Fahrenheit folks but it's too cold to ship fish I have found. Others may disagree but I prefer to get them local anytime after october.

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I have picked on yet. They keep coming up with more gorgeous reds. Have you decided on Emoji?

I don't know how anyone else feels about 2.5 tanks but I found the perfect ones for my end table. Bought two. They are taller than long which means I'm not so restricted on plants as I am with the long 2.5 tanks. 8 x 8 x 10 as opposed to 12 x 6 x 8.

·
Registered
201 Posts
No, I have picked on yet. What about the frowny face? Decided you need to pass on him?
Frowny face is gone. I still need to get another tank though. I posted on here somewhere a fish from your guy I found today he is to die for! I was bored and got a bunch of new plants from Dustins fish tank so I made a little video of my tanks, fish and even my beloved audio gear. Besides my Betta hobby I am also an audiophile and very much into vintage high end audio ,all my fish love music Flowmaster B really gets down to 70s funk, Confunkshun. Cameo, Gap band and such. Spikes favorite bands are Metallica and Nirvana while Chaos is really into that damn gangsta rap which I can't stand but hey what can I do... to each his own. I will post the video in the betta chat forum make sure to check it out!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Frowny face is gone. I still need to get another tank though. I posted on here somewhere a fish from your guy I found today he is to die for! I was bored and got a bunch of new plants from Dustins fish tank so I made a little video of my tanks, fish and even my beloved audio gear. Besides my Betta hobby I am also an audiophile and very much into vintage high end audio ,all my fish love music Flowmaster B really gets down to 70s funk, Confunkshun. Cameo, Gap band and such. Spikes favorite bands are Metallica and Nirvana while Chaos is really into that damn gangsta rap which I can't stand but hey what can I do... to each his own. I will post the video in the betta chat forum make sure to check it out!
Well so much for that it was too large to upload.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts