Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
How is your decision process doing?

And congratulations to the Dennerle Tanks!
I like them a lot - good, sturdy quality.

·
Premium Member
Yogi (passed away), Still deciding a name!!
220 Posts
I love them both but the double tail is my fave if I had to choose one. 😊

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I believe the hat trick it is going to be. #111 is sold so by attrition that's removed. BUT they listed even more and they are darker. I need to stop hitting the link I have bookmarked. :rolleyes:

This one is one of the most symmetrical I've seen on eBayl.

I love the reduced rays on 181. I believe he is a DT with the split not going all the way to his body. If anyone can tell, please let me know.

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Between it and 180. Waiting for an answer to a question but you go ahead if you want him or 180. Both are nice. My dithering shouldn't prevent anyone from buying a Betta they admire. ;)

@BettaloverSara I know, right? Betta are also very healthy and active.

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
Between it and 180. Waiting for an answer to a question but you go ahead if you want him or 180. Both are nice. My dithering shouldn't prevent anyone from buying a Betta they admire. ;)

@BettaloverSara I know, right? Betta are also very healthy and active.
And huge beautiful finnage! Here I am with two biters and one with no dorsal fin 😂 but I love them ❤

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It doesn't bother me if they bite or what they look like when they do; doesn't change their activity, appetite or personality and those are what's most important. I do my best but it is what it is. I'll save my stressing out and use it if one of them becomes sick.

This is a comparison. They are the same size couldn't quite get the one on the right reduced enough..
Comparing.jpg

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
It doesn't bother me if they bite or what they look like when they do; doesn't change their activity, appetite or personality and those are what's most important. I do my best but it is what it is. I'll save my stressing out and use it if one of them becomes sick.

This is a comparison. They are the same size couldn't quite get the one on the right reduced enough..
View attachment 1025594
I still stress every now and then about the biting but not so much haha
They are both so beautiful and quite similar! I do think the reduced rays on the one on the right give him a little something extra. Can’t go wrong really, they are both stunning!
I am really not a good person to ask because I literally go from tank to tank for an hour or two when picking a betta. (Other than the odd rescue like Leo the guppy 😂) my fish guy makes fun of me for my indecisiveness.

·
Premium Member
Yogi (passed away), Still deciding a name!!
220 Posts
I believe the hat trick it is going to be. #111 is sold so by attrition that's removed. BUT they listed even more and they are darker. I need to stop hitting the link I have bookmarked. :rolleyes:

This one is one of the most symmetrical I've seen on eBayl.

I love the reduced rays on 181. I believe he is a DT with the split not going all the way to his body. If anyone can tell, please let me know.
I LOVE 181!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts

View attachment 1025594
So the one on the left is 181 right? Now we can see that 180 is a bit more symmetrical than 181. However 180 has some white on his face whereas 181 does not so personally I think I prefer 181

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thank you for the input, Lauren! I'm the Queen of Dithering. Usually I do so long enough that the Betta is sold. LOL

180 is on the left; 181 is on the right. :) Like them both but think 181 is one-of-a-kind.

Here's 278 (first page). I am so proud of this screen shot as I caught him displaying both lobes. He's a very nice Double Tail with a HM body.
DoubleTail.jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh gee thanks alot another one to choose from lol! I see you are not having an easy time of it either!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love red Betta. I have one now, Ernest T. Bass (Items for sale by jlbetta | eBay) All of my Betta are from this seller.)
View attachment 1025452

And now I want a second. It's between these two. Decision, decisions! He shall be named Phineas T. Barnum

This one is a Double Tail but caudal does not split all the way to the body.

And this one with the most gorgeous caudal and such symmetry:

I have already bought Roscoe P. Coltrane
View attachment 1025453

I do not have a good photo of John Lee Pettimore; he's a copper Butterfly DeTEE. I'm working on his tank so I can get my own picture.
View attachment 1025455

This is all TripleK's fault. It is certainly not mine!
I am a fan of the second and Rosco and John are lovely

·
RusselltheShihTzu
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I have been rooting for 278 this whole time but now 181 takes the prize. He is so so stunning.
It's hard for me because I look at so many things. A friend wants 181. As I like him, 278 and 180 equally I'm hoping he'll be purchased by another member. I'm quite serious when I say if anyone wants any of Betta I post and am I'm dithering over to please buy and enjoy.

So if your husband likes 278 go right ahead! :)

21 - 40 of 107 Posts