Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats you guys on your new guys. Hubby surprised me with a 36 gallon tank. But there is a condition its main focal point will be angelfish. so May move my neons and harlequins to the bigger tank and just have my sorority in my 20. Maybe one day I will get a red one. Now I got to figure out how I am going to hard scape this rank.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I believe the hat trick it is going to be. #111 is sold so by attrition that's removed. BUT they listed even more and they are darker. I need to stop hitting the link I have bookmarked. :rolleyes:

This one is one of the most symmetrical I've seen on eBayl.

I love the reduced rays on 181. I believe he is a DT with the split not going all the way to his body. If anyone can tell, please let me know.
What exactly do you mean by reduced rays?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Reduced webbing is what I meant. I'm always saying it wrong. :rolleyes:

I love the look of reduced webbing; it's what makes a CT a CT. Here's my late DT, Spike. Note the upper lobe and anal fins have reduced webbing.
View attachment 1025715

That CT is pretty but he has a spoon head.
Ok thanks what I really like about the CT is his color very unusual. Your Spike is lovely, I have a Spike too.
photostudio_1610639383217.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
If I ever get another male his name will be James T. Kirk. I found a aquarium decor sunken enterprise. Almost got it today but was already buying to much for the new aquarium and it didn’t fit the rest of the decor. Lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm late to the party but all the bettas. Buy all of them! Some absolutely stunning boys you linked!!

41 - 60 of 107 Posts