Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want a Buddha in my new tank. I love the smiley fat buddha orniments people have on their coffee table and always rub their belly for good luck and would love one to give my new betta a lucky buddha as a central piece. I can't find any I like that are designed for tanks but know I could find one tomorrow in a junk shop. What should I look out for to make sure it's suitable besides the obvious sharp edges?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the serene one as well. I like japanese things so I'm thinking a pagoda instead or if I can find a buddha that will double as a cave. I found a really cute pic with a tea cup in there,

http://www.wikihow.com/Set--Up-a-Betta-Tank (ignore the instruction just the pic I'm interested in). Just get rid of the blue gravel, put in sand and some bigger leafy plants. I seen one that had a japanese tea set in with the wee kettle and fake lotus flowers growing out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.