Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free or I take Paypal if you feel that indebted or awed by my work. If PayPal then message me and I'd likely charge $3-$5, but no more than that. They are after all not professional and just for me to practice. Anyways, here's my one and only example. I hope to add to my samples soon.

I do require a very clear and decent sized photo of your betta.

Real Photo:

vs Digital Art

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
He's so pretty! Your way of art is also divine. ;-)
So, is it free? I don't have money right now, only my parents do. T-T If it's free, could you draw Lebron? He's the only betta I have clear pictures of. lol

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they're free or purchase, whatever people like. =) Just choose which photo you want and post it here for me, it's much easier for me that way. The clearer and brighter the better =)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Real Photo (with a mix of other shots and actually watching her)

And the art

My wild/ct female Demi

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Here he is, sorry for the delay. :oops:

IMG_0675.jpg

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here he is, sorry for the delay. :oops:

View attachment 71014
No problem, I'll start yours right after Perry's. It might take my longer because of the much more complicated fins =)

So just so I have colors right - is it a bright red or dusky red? Is he marbling a dark-red or black? Are the rays in his tail white or pink? And what color are his eyes?

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
These are awesome! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
No problem, I'll start yours right after Perry's. It might take my longer because of the much more complicated fins =)

So just so I have colors right - is it a bright red or dusky red? Is he marbling a dark-red or black? Are the rays in his tail white or pink? And what color are his eyes?
Okay, I can wait. :)
It's really just a red, lol. It's more of a dusky red, though. He isn't a marble, but he has grizzle in his gene. Some scales are dark red and some are black. In real life, his iridescence is actually pale blue. The camera has this weird effect to it. His eyes are dark brown. Thank you so much! :)

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Perry, you're already 1st. lol

1 - 20 of 224 Posts