Betta Fish Forum banner
401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I recently added some Red Root Floaters from AquaBid to my Fluval Spec III which my betta looooves. He's getting older and a bit slower these days and feeding him his small New Life Spectrum pellets is hard for him in all those floaters!

Came up with this little solution....I call it the Feeding Portal! (open to other name suggestions)...

I had some extra craft mesh and suction cups laying around. I just snipped out a small small hole for each of the suction cup backs to fit snuggly in the mesh and left the plastic clips off. I can't lift the lid off the tank without him swimming up to the portal begging to get fed. :roll:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I recently added some Red Root Floaters from AquaBid to my Fluval Spec III which my betta looooves. He's getting older and a bit slower these days and feeding him his small New Life Spectrum pellets is hard for him in all those floaters!

Came up with this little solution....I call it the Feeding Portal! (open to other name suggestions)...

I had some extra craft mesh and suction cups laying around. I just snipped out a small small hole for each of the suction cup backs to fit snuggly in the mesh and left the plastic clips off. I can't lift the lid off the tank without him swimming up to the portal begging to get fed. :roll:

fantastic idea! looks good too.

401 - 404 of 404 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.