Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I was wanting to get a moss ball now I am not so sure...is there anyway to kill what might be on them and how does QT them help ? Thanks for any advice !

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Thanks Kenny and everyone will soak it for a week just to be on the safe side and change the water everyday. Wait not for water changes..lol...joking I love em and so does Perseus he swims right around where the tube goes in to drain the water and watches , he is so interested in what I am doing.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Just tap water no salt or anything dont want to hurt the cute moss ball when I get one...also wants to get a small snail do they carry anything I need to worry about ?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Got my moss balls today from ebay, 2 dollars for 1 so got 3 and shipping was 3.50 not to bad I think since most places want around 6 dollars for them. Got them in some water soaking and will change the water often for a week or so before adding to the tank.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Did the same soaked them tap water and for a couple of days the bottom of the water was a bit dirty, changed the water everyday for a week and just put them in my tank yesterday and Perseus has noticed them and checks them out every now and then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.