Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do :D I shouldn't, but I LOVE pog, he's my man. If I could only leep one fish, it would be Pog. Hes the first fish I ever got.

·
Registered
181 Posts
My red veil tail Renji he's big and grumpy lol

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
My fav is Red. He is the only betta that I own that loves to agravate me to death. Everytime I heal his fins he splits them or something.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Hmmm I only have one betta, but I definitely think that Buddha is my all time favorite :)

He's so sassy sometimes haha
I love the flares he gives me whenever he's making the bubblenest and I feed him.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I kind of baby Abel more than the other two. He's just so sweet and slow. :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ky is my first love so will always be more special to me than any other betta. Cloud is lush but he's not my Kyon :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Thankfully I don't have to choose that would be really hard but IF I did it would be Kinzoku maybe, or Sakura. But then haruna has been with me the longest. Oh I can't choose I love all my babies.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
sshhhh.... don't tell the others. but my rosetail, Todd, is my favorite. x: he's just so full of derp and adorbs, and has the PRETTIEST fins ever.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I can't pick out a favorite fish since my favorites are the corydoras. I am really proud of Poseidon at the moment since he just built his first bubble nest. Still, Rosso will always have a place in my heart as my first betta, even though he can be a stubborn grumpy butt.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I can't pick out a favorite fish since my favorites are the corydoras. I am really proud of Poseidon at the moment since he just built his first bubble nest. Still, Rosso will always have a place in my heart as my first betta, even though he can be a stubborn grumpy butt.
Second to my bettas Corys are my favourite fish. The kittens are so sweet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts