Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm on deviantART.com, and I post stories and pictures of cats!!! So if you really love cats, check it out! Please and THANK YOU!

http://panda1019.deviantart.com/

My username is Panda1019!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have a black Bastet statue gold one on my fireplace mantel.. they're the protectors of the house >.>

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I love cats!!! Very nice!!!

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I have both a cat and a dog. They both have their own pros and cons.
Cat
Pros: quiet, snuggly at times, low maintenance, does not require training, hunts
Cons: she will not walk on a leash, only snuggles me when SHE wants snuggles, cannot take her everywhere, cannot train her and thus build a closer bond with her

Dog
Pros: highly trainable, snuggly 24/7, helps me clean the dishes, protective, lifetime bond, can take her almost anywhere
Cons: high maintenance, drives me insane (sometimes), acts REALLY weird because she was abused

I'm sure there are quite a few other pros and cons to each. But I keep both of them because one gives me benefits that the other does not. That and I love em both. Their my children and BOTH of them nearly escaped getting killed by my truck o_O

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
awwww too cute!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
nope im allergic :p jk i like them but i am allergic

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I like Cats. Munchkins are SO CUTE. I <3 them.
But I like Calico's more. LOVE the Tortoise-Shell fur.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I LOVE Cat's! I have two of my own & volunteer at a no kill shelter that has roughly 80 Cat's! :D

·
Registered
692 Posts
I used to have a cat named Hiei. I never had my own cat before him and ended up training him like a dog -w- Even went through a chewing stage! Went through 5 sets of xbox headphones because of the little hairball.

And when I moved back in with my parents he became the 'Aplha'. No joke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a kitty! She is a mix and we think she is a cross between a american shorthair and a japanese bobtail. She has the short tail but her mother didn't and a few of her littermates also had the short tails and some had normal tails. She is 5 years old and super playful and funny. Likes to cackle at birds and growl at the doorbell like some kind of "guard cat" but she won't do anything more than growl and once she sees the person she is like "oh whatever" and walks away. She is as sweet as can be. Her name is frankie ( short for francis) but we just call her frankie and put frankie on her collar tag as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
FishyFishy89 I couldn't help but notice that your avatar picture is a guinea pig. Do you own guinea pigs? I do I have to sows named Lizzie and Marie and am practically obsessed with them. I love all the little noises they make =)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
FishyFishy89 I couldn't help but notice that your avatar picture is a guinea pig. Do you own guinea pigs? I do I have to sows named Lizzie and Marie and am practically obsessed with them. I love all the little noises they make =)
I do have a piggy
ive been obsessing over him during the past month or so.
ive expanded his cage/currently dealing with sudden impaction issues/wondering when i cam buy his new bedding stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts