Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honestly I have one female who loves to be stressed. I swear that if I no more than look at her funny she goes pale and fully stressed striped.
So does any one else have bettas that just love to stress at ANYTHING?

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I have one little girl (Circe) who has always been stripy. If she coloured up, I think she'd be a very pretty red, but since the day I got her she has varied between white and stripy with a pink tail and brown and stripey with a red tail. She has never lost her stripes or gained full colour, whether in the sorority or in her own tank. Sigh.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like my girl.
Since I have gotten her she has always been striped. I think she would be a lovely green and gold girl. Yet she start to color then went pale and fully striped again -_-

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have one girl that is a beautiful blue but Lord if you look at her crooked she turns white and striped! The first time she did it I was introducing several girls at once to a sorority and I actually didn't recognize her. I isolated her until she regained her color and I could tell who she was. Now she gets stressed less, but she is a great alarm for me if anything is wrong in my sorority tank b/c she goes pale until I fix it:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts