Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a new tattoo for my birthday. It'll be my 21st so I want something really special and I would love a tattoo of Kyon but looking really epic, maybe with a thai element to him or something thai related with him. I have a koi on my shoulder with japanese cherry blossom for example. Like with all tattoo designs I would need an outline and a coloured design. Anyone up to the challenge?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I can draw you up a design but I would (as I always suggest) that you get it remade into what your artist's style, it will look better because it is his style and I am not quite that great as an artist.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I know sena did one for herself, it was pretty cool, maybe check with her?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My tattoo artist will probably want to sit with me anyway ;) she's amazing when it comes to checking with me all the tiny details. I'm just looking for an idea at the moment. I can't draw. (well I can, everyone can, but I'm bad at it!) so I would love something just as a visual.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I can give it a try too, but I agree withn Zergy :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've drawn tattoo's for people before :lol: About 4 people have my art on them now lol. I recently did a fake tattoo of my Betta on me, here is a picture~
I think it looked better in black and white xDD

·
Registered
785 Posts
I also have my art on several people because I've designed some things but they were mostly skulls because I can actually draw them well. I started on a design but I think I'm going to scrap it for a different one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts