Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Male Bettas: Fawkes, Dumbledore, Patronus, 2 hamsters: Stella Luna, Angel Rose, 1 cat: Ollie.
509 Posts
Yup. Definitely messed up. I see one to many "http" things in there.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I think it looks awesome love all the colors and the white gravel just shows anything off even better ! I need to find some white gravel for my tank, right now I have orange and purple along with some clear flat bottom marbles. Your Betta is very pretty too ! Great job !

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
It does look great, but yea, I agree with Tazo, for bigger tanks-Tall plants enhance the tank, may I give you an example? I just recently got this tank and did the decor..I love to mix real plants in as well... again just an example;-) Sorry Ignore the glare, from the flash..

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Just a heads up, neon tetras should be in a shoal of at least 6 other tetras. This reduces their stress and prevents them from nipping your betta's fins. 5 Gallons is too small to support that bioload.

As for resizing, you can use a photo editing software such as Microsoft paint or photoshop. Just find the resize button.

Also signature pictures can not be larger than 120x80 pixels (if I remember correctly) so you would have to find a smaller picture for that. You can make changes to your signature by clicking on the User CP on the top left corner of each page.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts