Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my very own chick!(I have other chickens but they're not considered pets as much)she's supposed to be a fairly new breed to the United states. She is also supposed to be a Black copper marans rooster mixed with a Barred Rock hen. she's going to lay dark brown eggs and about 250+ a year!
she's already very hand tame 馃榿

Registered
Akila, Atticus, Prince, Sadie, Ferdinand and Zero!
She's beautiful! We've had many chicks and some had similar colouring but never looked like that and never were hand tame! XD

Reactions: Hania41806

Registered
Akila, Atticus, Prince, Sadie, Ferdinand and Zero!
Wow she's stunning! I love the silver/grey feather fluff under her chin XD

Reactions: Hania41806

Registered
Blue
Omg! Adorable! I used to have 3 chicks that I raised like over 10 years ago. Twinkie, Oreo and Twix. Common breeds. Haha I was just about to say I wonder what colors ChKania was going to have. Oreo started black with a small white dot on his forehead and ended up black and white striped. Greedy greedy. I used to dig up worms for them and he always got to it first. Twinkie went from yellow to red. Twix was really unknown. Multi colored and when she/he got bigger had a beard and green colors. They were all supposed to be male but Twix laid an egg. Interesting......haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.