Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because the rabbit WILL decide that it's lots of fun to throw it...and sleep in it...and use it as a hat...and hide her water bowl under it... :frustrated:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't blame you, as annoying as it is, it's hard not to laugh when you look over and she's sitting there with it on her head haha

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
That sounds so funny if not adorable, who could keep from laughing at those antics :-D Got any pictures to share of your comical bunny Brittyboo ?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Oh my gosh she is so adorable ! Love those long floppy ears. Bunnies are awesome, one of my favorite things about bunnies is how their sweet little noses twitch. Thanks for sharing her with us Brittyboo, she is bunny beautiful :-D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's a purebred dwarf lop, so her ears should be even more floppy haha my favourite thing is when she's scratching and you just see her ears flopping all around the place lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a thing for black lops!!!
This is my girl Amy, a holland lop.

as a side note, get a plastic corner litterbox and use a lock to keep it attached to the cage

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your bunny is adorable! The corner litter box idea is so simple it's genius :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
My rabbit used to be partial to a plastic flower pot. She'd hop blissfully around the garden with it on her head all day long :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts