Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And a vid: http://youtu.be/KocKT_7Wv1M

Found him at Petsmart. I was looking at a marble dragon, then decided to look through the halfmoons before getting him, and found this little boy. I'm really glad I took him! He's so pretty, I love everything about him.

No name yet (and the big ear halfmoon he's showing off with doesn't have a name yet either x_x) but I'll be brainstorming!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, thats a great find. A beautiful Green Gas you have there. Is his spread a full 180 degrees? If so I'd have to send you a female when they are ready to spawn with him. Beautiful!
I believe he's super delta, but he also seems fairly young, he's smaller with shorter fins than Shad, who is a full halfmoon. I hope he will stretch out, and if not, a true halfmoon girl to him would be awesome. I think a great match would be a yellow, green, blue, or another mustard gas. I'm looking at a female on AB right now, trying to decide if I should jump for her, I think she'd match up with him really well. I have to wait until I get paid tomorrow and pay some bills! Or, once Shad and Opal's spawn are old enough (16 days now, plenty of time to condition him and let him fill out) I might see if there's a good match there, especially if I can get a full halfmoon/halfsun from them.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's amazing!

·
Registered
74 Posts

And a vid: http://youtu.be/KocKT_7Wv1M

Found him at Petsmart. I was looking at a marble dragon, then decided to look through the halfmoons before getting him, and found this little boy. I'm really glad I took him! He's so pretty, I love everything about him.

No name yet (and the big ear halfmoon he's showing off with doesn't have a name yet either x_x) but I'll be brainstorming!

Your betta dragon has a very nice mustard gaz coloration but his is not a hm, he is a super delta.

·
Registered
97 Posts
This mustard gas looks special on its body is green. Pretty nice :-D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Neon is the perfect name for him!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I actually decided to name him Luminous, Lumen for short.

lu·mi·nous
adjective 1. radiating or reflecting light; shining; bright.

lu·men
noun, plural -mens, -mi·na  [-muh-nuh]. 1. Optics . the unit of luminous flux, equal to the luminous flux emitted in a unit solid angle by a point source of one candle intensity. Abbreviation: lm

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Luminous also fits him incredibility good. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.