Betta Fish Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
could possibly do another one for me? If you can't that's totally fine and I totally understand! I just absolutely love the one of junior!

If you can I would love for you to do pug. She is a deformed giant so she is longer than she is tall. I got her from a forum member (lilnaugrim) and she is the feistiest thing in fact when I opened up the shipping bag she tried to jump out of it! the only thing that has changed is she has some slight red in her anal fin and dorsal and she is a lot darker.
Finally done... I hope her scales look ok.
pugphoto.jpg
pug1.jpg

·
Registered
551 Posts
Amazing Swimmyfins, you've done it again! If Callisto was a dragon, that would be him for sure! Thank you so much again :):) you have great talent!!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Yaaaasssss Thank You!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Could you do one of my Pennelope?! I would really appreciate it!
image.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hey all. I've had to take a break from dragons for a bit. I don't want to rush it and make sloppy pieces, so I'll return to it hopefully this Friday when my schedule has cleared up. It's pretty easy for me to comment and make threads but drawing and coloring can take a long time if I really want it to look good. Just wanted to let everyone know!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I understand if you can't but if you want or have a chance could you do a memorial one for my giant Zuri? He passed on sometime this weekend and he definitely reminded me of a little dragon, although he had a puppy like personality.

Attachments

61 - 76 of 76 Posts