Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently unemployed, and no one around here will accept my applications, for my only job experience is within the arts currently. My father was also recently laid off, and I'm certainly not asking him, nor my mother for money. I have 8+ years of drawing experience, so I decided I'd start taking commissions to at least bring in some income. I don't have references on my computer at the moment of fish, nor do I have any drawings of fish currently, but if you'd like an example, I can certainly draw up something. Prices start at 5$ for an 8.5 x 11 sketch. Inked would add another 5$, same go's with color. So 15$ for one picture. If you'd like digital coloring, I have 6+ experience with photoshop and such. It'd be the same price as my normal traditional coloring stated above. If traditional work is what you seek, and you'd like the original to be sent to you, instead of just a computer scan, I can send such to you with another 5$ added to the price. That way I can get it to you undamaged and unbent.

If anyone is interested, or would like a picture in a bigger size then 8.5 x 11, please do send me a PM. We can discuss whatever you may want through that way.

Many thanks,
Malcolm

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
If possible would you mind sharing a photo or two of other drawings you have done? Or you can Just draw one of your own bettas and use that as a reference. I am asking because I would just like to get a feel of your art style.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red Illustration Tail Wing Drawing

Here's a picture of my fish, Hot Tamale. My scanner isn't the best, and it cut off a tad bit of my inkage, but otherwise it's what it looks like.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why thank you my dear.
It most certainly would be! $20 if you want it shipped.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I certainly attempt to make my prices reasonable, for the economy hits everyone hard these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.