Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking of betta fish colors and wanted to know what everybody's dream color betta would be. Real or not, please share!

I don't know if this color actually exists but lately I have been yearning for a variation on a mustard gas that instead of blue is actually a bright, strong, red. I think a bright red/yellow betta would be amazing in any combination though.

Also, I LOVE bettas with colored eyes. I saw this one beautiful boy with bright ice-blue eyes. He was so precious! And a Walmart find on top of it, not that I could get him at the time. I would love to see more bettas with blue or even bright green eyes. I think that's be pretty.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hmm...I think my dream colors would be a DT with a mainly white body and splashes of light orange, black, and red.

Like koi fish~

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooh, sounds nice. I like a lighter body/face personally, you?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooh. What's BF stand for?

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would LOVE to see a plaid fish! Haha!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh! I never saw butterfly abbreviated like that. Haha.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw, why thank you sir. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Opaque :D

For the tail type; HM, PK, and/or HMPK.

·
Registered
97 Posts
:::: My dream betta colors ::::

Unrealistic: true metallic gold HM/CT, tiger stripes (black/orange), white/green lavender HMPK**

Realistic: multicolor HM/CT, opaque white HM, rainbow HMPK, orange HMPK, silver grey platinum HM/PK**, yellow HM, metallic green HM**, true metallic purple**, white/orange lavender HMPK**, koi-looked betta

(**i'm not a breeder maybe some realistic's may turned out to be unrealistic or vice versa)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have come to want another dream color.

Mustard Gas - The fins outlined in a bright BRIGHT orange while the main body starts out black the slowly fade to blue...

I love orange -w- Maybe when I finally feel confident enough to start breeding I will try to start my own orange line :D

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
This would be mine, Did this a week ago, but it failed, so I thought I could use it as my example

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I love green bettas and I love DeT and CT's. You rarely see greens here. Blue and red are pretty much the norm. However, I love my Ky's colouring. He's starting to get a gorgeous red sheen on his skirt and I love his white tipped front fins. I wish betta's weren't fighters, I'd have a tank full!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts