Betta Fish Forum banner

Dreams with betta's in them

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  TheDeadSeedOfMaize 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who dreams of betta's at night?

#2 ·
I had this really weird dream once that all of my female bettaa escaped and were flying around my apartment like little birds and as hard as I tried I couldnt catch them and they all flew away! It was incredibly odd! Lol

#6 ·
no, I do. Usually it involves my female jumping out of her tank again and not being able to find her, or her jumping out and then sprouting wings and flying all around, or jumping out and then starting a conversation with me while she's flopping around on the floor.

#7 ·
Haha I had a dream that I went into a petshop and found my fish for sale there and someone bought it before I could get it back. So I complained and they took me out through the back door and there were all these Thailanders sitting around buckets full of fighters and I got to choose one for free.

#11 ·
I dreamed of a betta wanting so badly to come home with me he kept jumping out of those little cups. He'd sit in a puddle of water in my hands and I knew he'd rather live there then in the cups, even if I hadn't bought a tank yet. Lol. I've been stuck deciding which tank to buy ...
...guess it's time to make a decision.

Here's a link to the full dream if you want to read it. Loyalty to and from interesting creatures. Loyalty to and from interesting creatures. #dreamjournal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.