Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of pog's sorta cycled tank, im not sure if its cycled yet, never showed nitrites, it was amonia, amonia, amonia, woah nitrate! in like 5 days... so yeah..

i gues i had alot of seed material? Anyway so Pog's tank is cloudy, i usually test this by putting my hand on one end and going to the other to see if i can make out my hand, and in his tank i can, but in my longer tanks i can make it out better. I noticed the water had a greenish tint, and it has benn couldy for liek ever, but still, it is in a room with alot of natural light and a few feet over on the wall behind it there is a window, and on the next wall ofer a bay window. I have a uv snitizer for that one because of all the light, but I moved it to pogs to see if i could stop this tint (and kill any bad stuf in the tank i haven't gotten to before)

here are some pics of his tank before i edit out the green and put them on facebook :p .. well a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ugh you cant see it in that pic! hold on

ok youtube is being stupid, so yeak just trust me lol hey can uv anitizers be horizontal or do they have to be vertical?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts