Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
This is my lil dude Zero. I absolutely ADORE this picture of him, but it doesn't truly represent his colors... so is it alright if I post another picture of him that shows his colors better? He's what I believe would be considered an orange salamander.

For the second betta, I'm not sure if she'll count. But I have a longfinned VT girl who has interesting pecs that I think might be some form of EE. Rather than being big and wide, they are long and thin and ribbon-like. So... this is Orchid! If you don't want her to count, I'm alright with that. :)

By far not the best image, but you can see her overlarge pecs pretty well there. This is what she looks like from a side view.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Tycho got cooperative with the camera tonight! So I submit two views of Tycho for the masses to fancy, appreciate, and judge. He's my lovely little camera ham :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I don't have a true EE. My avatar fish was sold as one but his fins are not big enough which is fine he's lovely. I ended up naming him Sugarplum. However, These beautiful pictures make me want one. I was excited when I saw this contest because I've seen some EE's with the most beautiful colors,

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
oh wow! Valefar has amazing colors! 8D

·
Registered
906 Posts
LG: Jupiter looks absolutely fantastic. Love him!

Valefar, my first and only EE. :)

WOW that fish color is AWESOME! blue body green fins so cool. But in this photo his pectorals don't look big enough to be Big ear. But that color is something wow.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
WOW that fish color is AWESOME! blue body green fins so cool. But in this photo his pectorals don't look big enough to be Big ear. But that color is something wow.
Oh, he isn't? I'm not very knowledgable about EE's, tbh... I know you're like the EE expert though, so you're probably right. xD

Here's another pic. Does he look more EE or just regular?

P.S. Your male is stunning!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I love his pectorals they shine. But they are not big enough to be big ears I would not be surprised if one of his parents was a big ear because his pectorals are a bit bigger then normal one. He might be a big ear cross. Still a very nice fish .

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Well, that's settled then. Valefar humbly resigns himself from this contest. Thanks, Snowflake!

D'awwwww =( maybe there will be a contest of the most colors in a betta! 8D I would LOVE to see them. <3

21 - 40 of 85 Posts