Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICTURE HEAVY!!!

This is Eric. I know that he is a crowntail. He has about a 165-175* spread in his caudial. I think that he is either a copper or a dragonscale (difference?) If anyone can tell, please inform me. I know that he is one or the other, I just don't know the difference and it was hard to show in the photos. I see double rays in him and i think that he may have a deformaty. He has problems spreading his caudial. Here's Eric!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hey there it is a little difficult to tell from the photos for sure but from what I can see I would say that Eric is a copper rather than a dragon. Umm the difference between copper and Dragon. Copper bettas have a copper coloured body and are usually pretty metallic..... Dragons have extremely iridescent scales which makes them look like they are wearing Armour and you can clearly see individual scales..... It is a bit difficult to explain so I will post a picture or one of my dragons and one of my coppers so that you can compare them. The white betta is the dragon and the HM with red fins is the copper. Sorry they aren't the best photos.

View attachment 72514

View attachment 72515

1 - 3 of 3 Posts