This is the thread where I will list babies from Eros and Aphrodite's spawn for sale. If you are interested in one of the fish I have listed here, feel free to send me a message!

The prices that go with each fish are ONLY for the fish, and do not include shipping. If you see one you really like but the price is too high, I may be able to work with you, just send me a message and we'll see if we can work something out. I can only ship within the continental US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Priority mail will cost $16, and your fish will arrive in 2-5 days. If you wish to upgrade to priority mail express (one day shipping), it will cost a total of $46 for shipping.

Additionally, if you are interested in a sibling from this spawn or are looking for a different color/pattern than what I have for sale, send me a message and I can see if I have anything you're looking for. I also have more pictures of the fish below; if you are interested in any of them and would like to see more pictures, send me a message and I'll send more over! I just didn't want to flood this post with tons photos.

If you want to watch these babies grow up, check out my spawn log here!

Male #1: $15
Fish Underwater Fin Marine biology Electric blue

Fin Fish Marine biology Tail Electric blue

Male #2: $20
Fin Organism Fish Underwater Marine biology

Organism Fin Fish Marine biology Fish supply

Male #3: $30: SOLD
Water Fin Organism Fluid Underwater

Azure Organism Fish Scaled reptile Tints and shades

Female #1: $20
Water Fin Underwater Fish Fish supply

Water Liquid Fin Underwater Fluid

Female #2: $20
Water Fluid Fin Organism Fish

Water Fin Organism Underwater Fish

Thanks for looking, and feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!