Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eliminate problems of waste, slime and build up -- The challenges commonly associated with tank maintenance. The new Bioverse Healthy Tanks treatment attacks and removes the unwanted organic matter in the tank.

- Natural Alternative to Chemicals
- 100% Safe for Fish and Plant Life
- For Fresh and Saltwater Tanks
- Treats up to 50 Gallons of Water
- Improves Water Quality and Clarity
- Works with Existing Filtration System
- For Best Results Start with Clean Tank

With Healthy Tanks all-natural fish tank cleaner, just apply it once a month and then forget about it!

http://www.bioverse.com

I wrote them and they said I can use this stuff in my 2.5 gal tank.

this is what they wrote:

Good Morning Atena,

Thanks for your interest in our water treatment products. The best thing to do for a small tank such as yours is to start fresh by cleaning out the tank. Be sure to use some type of bleach cleaning product when you clean the tank to make sure to eliminate any of the algae that has been in your tank already. Below I have attached a picture and some information regarding our Fish Tank Water Cleaner. It is built to treat up to 50 gallon tanks so it will be more than enough for your 2.5 gallon tank needs and the good news is that with our products you cannot over treat your water. You will just simply be adding more beneficial bacteria to the water in your tank which will consume any organic matter that might arrive in your fish tank and not allow Algae to form. When your Fish Tank Water Cleaner arrives fill your tank after you have cleaned it and follow the instructions below.

1. Unscrew dispenser and remove 1 (one) bacteria packet from plastic bag .
2. Place bacteria packet into dispenser and screw together .
3. Place dispenser in fish tank .
4. Replace bacteria packet every 30 days
5. Use with existing filtration systems

Fish Tank Water Cleaner - 50 gallons (60 days of treatment): $17.95 (Product Code: 10142)
This product includes the dispenser and two 30 day treatment packets.

Fish Tank Water Cleaner Refills - 50 gallons (120 days of treatment): $20.50 (Product Code: 10147)
This product includes four 30 day treatment packets.

If you are ready to order you can simply order online or call my direct line listed below. If you have any other questions please feel free to email or call we are happy to help. Thanks again for your interest in Bioverse. Have a great day.

Rich Stangle
P: 507.562.1036 F: 507.825.2649

www.bioverse.com
 Please consider the environment before printing.

Any opinions?

I found this while looking for a way to prevent algae.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've never heard of it before. Are you going to test it? :eek:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about it, but I don't want to jump into anything. it seems like a nice alternative to chemicals, but also, I want to know how big the applicator is. I have a small tank and don't want to clutter it with a bunch of gadgets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts