Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at like petco and you wanted to buy him but you know you cant :| but you dont want to leave him there

i was @ petco this past weeknd buying some sand and i saw a beautiful blue and white marble half moon

a lot like this guy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9vug20ShU1qe2rwfo1_500.jpg

(not the actual fish)

anyways i almost bought him, but i didnt :| now i been think about going back to getting him

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I think we've all done this, a few times :p Mine was Sheldon, my Yellow/White Dragon VT. I wanted to buy him but the $20 price tag kind put me off. But after a week, I couldn't do it anymore and I HAD to have him! By the time I went back, he was so sick and far gone that I couldn't save him :( I ended up getting Gadget my multi CT as a replacement. If you think you can take on another, you have the money and time.... go back and get him :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah, this happened today when I was at PetSmart getting some more plants, saw a cute little cambodian crowntail, knew I shouldn't get him... wanted to... started picking out some decor for him because I thought I was gonna get him... but then I was like "omg what am I doing i just got a new betta 2 days ago" so I didn't :(

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, this happened today when I was at PetSmart getting some more plants, saw a cute little cambodian crowntail, knew I shouldn't get him... wanted to... started picking out some decor for him because I thought I was gonna get him... but then I was like "omg what am I doing i just got a new betta 2 days ago" so I didn't :(

:| same here, i have 3 already a halfmoon, a delta and a crowntail, but this guy was beautiful but he was sad in those little cups they keep them in :-(, i made up my mind, am going back saturday if he is still there am going to get him

·
Registered
120 Posts
This happened to me before I got Scout.
There was this lovely Delta tail, Yellow and blue. I was gonna name him Mustard..but my mother wouldn't let me get him yet. Plus, he was from petco..Poor fella.. I hope someone got him, and he didn't die in that little cup..

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
yep. a while back, there was the most adorable yellow girl at the pet store. :I i had to buy bedding for my bunny, though, so i couldn't get her. i REALLY wanted her, she was just adorable! the ugliest shade of yellow ever(i called it 'snot yellow'), but the cutest face. :I bleh....

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
a week after i purchased my CT i had seen a betta id have loved to get. didnt do so BC he'd go into the 1g tank. i wouldve been back to square 2 if i got him as i had just moved my CT into the KK from the 1g.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Plenty of times :)

I went back to where I got my most recent PKs and among them was a gorgeous DTPK . . . but I had to walk away in the end. :-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts