Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Benz looked so fat today he ate too much... so I decided to put the mirror on his tank for a while to get him moving a bit. Anyway he started dancing and it was the cutest thing ever so I taped him... He dances he swims he flares and he hides Hope you guys like the video :)

Oh and while im posting this!!! take a look at a contest that I need your guys help winning!!! Explanation is in the signature its easy and quick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXBUac1oE48&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
awh
how cute
i wish spike would swim around with his fins that open.
their so big tho, im sure they'd just make it difficult to swim

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hard not to love these guys.... he is sooo pretty... I love the little yawn at the end....thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FishyFishy- Yeah I know its so hard for them to swim when their tails are so long. Anani has a hard time since he is a halfmoon... But Spike's fins are lovely :)

LuckyBlue: Thanks It was him telling me Im tired of all this swimming around ;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
My boy Hermie does that !! Your boy looks so healthy and happy! I love the decor so much bc I have them too lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Very cute video!!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Awww he looks like a real happy healthy boy!!!And the vid is just too cute!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just got a video of Sharkfin doing something similar about two hours ago (now to get one of Kostya when he's "struttin'"), haha. They're a riot, for sure.

That music is catchy...and Benz is a very handsome fish (love his name, too).

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
FishyFishy- Yeah I know its so hard for them to swim when their tails are so long. Anani has a hard time since he is a halfmoon... But Spike's fins are lovely :)
awh TYVM
At night, when the kitchen lights are off, Spike plays with his reflection. I love watching it. But every time he see me he stops and his reaction is: "Oh hi mommy! Time to feed me???"

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Everyone he is my pride and joy! When I first got him from Petsmart he looked terribly ill. I thought he would die because all he did was lay in the gravel clamped and super pale. He was my miracle baby To this day I don't know what was wrong with him but for three weeks he acted like this. Aq salt really does wonders

This was him before. literally no movement at all

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awh TYVM
At night, when the kitchen lights are off, Spike plays with his reflection. I love watching it. But every time he see me he stops and his reaction is: "Oh hi mommy! Time to feed me???"
I know I love watching them when the lights are off!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He is so silly. I put in a piece of shrimp and it was a little too big for him and he was swimming around the tank with it in his mouth would not let it go

·
Registered
88 Posts
Aww that is such a cool video! He is such a pretty boy! I love when my Betta gets feeling spunky and swims all over like that :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! Yeah i love when they are active :). Its funny cause right now my nails have owls painted on them in bright neon colors so he flares and attacks my finger a lot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.