Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Many Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 5 Birds.
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today I got moss from the outdoors and also a rock. I did a bit of research and now I have this! I might make this a shrimp tank. Stay for updates! (This is NOT going to be a betta tank, lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
Many Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 5 Birds.
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'Bout time I did another update lol. I added some driftwood in the tank and some more moss. Some of the moss's aren't doing that well but most are doing good! Water is a bit cloudy.
First four are yesterdays pics. Last three are todays pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys. Have been crazy busy over here and never had time to make and update. So here's one now:

I cleaned out all the dead mosses and there was also a moss that wasn't doing very well under water. I let it grow outside of the water and it's doing very well. I have not put any shrimp in it yet. I will try to clean out all of the debris pretty quick here so I can go on with my experiment. Here are a few pics:

Organism Plant Grass Terrestrial plant Fish supply

Plant Light Botany Grass Houseplant

Vertebrate Organism Marine invertebrates Grass Art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts