Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lots!
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m sad to report my lil Archie passed away peacefully Friday evening after a long road with a tumor/growth that grew to become too much for his body to endure. He did remarkably well living with the growth. Indian Almond and Banana Leaves worked well slowing the progression of the growth, but unfortunately the location of the tumor was on his head and grew around his eye and next to his gill, making breathing difficult and extremely laborious at the end.

He lived a happy life, swimming and playing in his plants and with his snails. He loved dancing around and entertaining me through the days. He was very special to me and will forever have a place in my heart and soul. S.I.P. my precious Archie. You are so missed. I love you more than words can describe. ❤

Plant Terrestrial plant Vegetation Organism Grass

·
Registered
Many Platies, 1 Glofish, Many Goldfish and RRM's, Many Shrimp and Snails, 5 Birds.
4,368 Posts
Aw, no. So sorry. T_T

·
Super Moderator
1,160 Posts
Swim in peace, Archie!

He lived a very spoiled life and so much thought and care was given to him.

I‘m so sorry for you to loose him.

·
Registered
1) 25 litres, Espresso the betta,2) 60 litres with 2 blue rams,3) my cat!
3,482 Posts
Aw no! I'm so sorry for your loss😞 Archie was super lucky to have you.... SIP little one, you'll be missed....

·
Registered
Chester/Male/Dragon Scale Plakat Betta
58 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

I have been a Betta keeper for only 15 days so far but, I totally agree... Far more then just a fish...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’m sad to report my lil Archie passed away peacefully Friday evening after a long road with a tumor/growth that grew to become too much for his body to endure. He did remarkably well living with the growth. Indian Almond and Banana Leaves worked well slowing the progression of the growth, but unfortunately the location of the tumor was on his head and grew around his eye and next to his gill, making breathing difficult and extremely laborious at the end.

He lived a happy life, swimming and playing in his plants and with his snails. He loved dancing around and entertaining me through the days. He was very special to me and will forever have a place in my heart and soul. S.I.P. my precious Archie. You are so missed. I love you more than words can describe. ❤

View attachment 1043320
Peace forever now little guy … x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts