Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun :p

What are your favorite tail types and colors?

I love halfmoons, super deltas, and rosetails.

And color-wise I love anything with a butterfly pattern (Blue with white edges is gorgeous in my opinion :p), solid reds, and lots of other things :p Haha :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Oooh let's see...

I love HMPKs dragons in orange, yellow, red or platinum whites, especially with light gold or blue eyes. Of course what it really comes down to is practically every betta I think... 'want!' lol.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
im VERY partial to the unusualbut i LOVE butterflys :)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I'm partial to the HalfMoons and Crowntails. They are very beautiful and actually the one I fell in love with is a Halfmoon with a butterfly pattern.

My favorite colors to see in Betta's are reds, blues and mixes. I once saw this gorgeous red crowntail with a streak of ice blue in his tail.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Plakats!

I like dark colors like black/red/grey, oh and I love koi colored bettas! If there are any that just catch my eye, any other color could be on that list too. :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I've started to like super-deltas, and I'm still partial to doubletails... and definitely plakats. Preferably giants.

As for colors, I love cellophanes, marbles, marble cellophanes, partial dragon scales, bi-colors (blue blody and red fins being my favourite), and pink cambodians.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I stumbled upon this picture by accident, thanks to google images... is this for real??? O.O

omg need.

...never thought I'd want a pink betta... but I do. lol

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Super red HMPK.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm *facepalm*-ing.

I was just out buying my supplies for my divider/new filter media/a new QT bowl/vase/thing. And in my LFS. The red supposedly super-delta that I never really got a close look at on Thursday, is, in fact, mislabeled. It was a DT. No less beautiful, but a double tail.

And they had this really pretty creamy one (IDK what color to call it, it was not cambodian), and I'm not sure what its tail was, but YAY FISHIESSSSSS <3

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Veiltails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have the best form, and just because the majority are badly bred doesn't mean all are. They come in just as many colors as HM's, but it's just a bit rarer, and they don't have all that weight on their fins. Then again, not trying to show off or anything, I think Neon has beautifully shaped fins for a veil and that's what draws me to them (=. A copper dragon maybe, that's my favorite color. I've seen copper and dragon veils, so I'm sure there are some out there that are both.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I LOVE Butterflies, and any tailtype. Rooibos, my red BFVT guy ... gosh ... he takes my breath away. Marbles in any colour, any solid colour. I love them all <3

·
Registered
196 Posts
Veiltails and Delta tails.
Color wise:I like dark anything.(Red,blue,green,etc...)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'm not really sure I have a favorite but I really love HMDT and Spade tails! <3 Super Deltas are great too! <3

I also love VT, HM, and CT! <3 So yeah I love all of them! :'D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts