Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Fever The Ghost!

She's a teeny tiny half-moon mustard gas. Still only a juvenile and her colors are still coming in.
She's currently in my 2.5 gallon and ill move her to the 10 gallon once she's an adult. Hopefully She lives a long and happy life.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Aww she's beautiful! Welcome home, Fever!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:mrgreen: I can't wait to see how lovely she's gonna be when she grows up

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How cute like father like daughter haha. Pictures, if you have any?
I don't have pictures of her dad but I can ask his owner for some!
His name is Cobalt Dream. He's a beautiful steel blue and pale yellow with a lighter belly and the white lips.

I do, however, have pictures of her mother. I can upload them on this thread. Her name is Mustard (Very original, I know) and she's teal - blue with yellow fins that are a little brighter than the father.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
357 Posts
I don't have pictures of her dad but I can ask his owner for some!
His name is Cobalt Dream. He's a beautiful steel blue and pale yellow with a lighter belly and the white lips.

I do, however, have pictures of her mother. I can upload them on this thread. Her name is Mustard (Very original, I know) and she's teal - blue with yellow fins that are a little brighter than the father.
Oh I thought you owned her parents and you don't have to if it's too much of a hassle. Both her mom and dad sound beautiful.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh I thought you owned her parents and you don't have to if it's too much of a hassle. Both her mom and dad sound beautiful.
The breeder that I got Fever from gave me her mother with her, so thats easy enough :-D Im sure he wouldn't mind taking a picture of Cobalt for me.I've never bread before but I'm interested in trying my hand out in the future.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The breeder that I got Fever from gave me her mother with her, so thats easy enough :-D Im sure he wouldn't mind taking a picture of Cobalt for me.I've never bread before but I'm interested in trying my hand out in the future.
Oh that's nice. It's interesting and it sounds pretty neat to watch them grow since they're teeny tiny but I've also never bred bettas before haha.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pictures of Mustard, Fevers mom

Mustard is in my younger brother's room but I ended up being the one taking care of her haha

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mustard is a pretty fish, I like her blue iridescence. I agree, Fever might look like her one day.

haha oh, how old is your brother?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ah she's so cute :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mustard is a pretty fish, I like her blue iridescence. I agree, Fever might look like her one day.

haha oh, how old is your brother?
She is a pretty handsome fish :mrgreen:

Fred is 13. 14 in a couple months

1 - 20 of 24 Posts