Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!! Posting again馃槀

so I just changed my boy鈥檚 water and for some odd reason, even though the filter is on the lowest setting, it鈥檚 pushing harder than usual and it鈥檚 shoving his floating log and his pellets around like crazy. It鈥檚 never done that before! It鈥檚 just a Top Fin hang on back filter that works great. Any tips on how I can slow it down? Something I can put in the output flow? Picture down below of the filter. It just came with the Top Fin Essentials 5.5gal tank kit, with the little spongey disk thing you put in there

Registered
Akila, Atticus and Prince
I did a water change for my tank, and I filled it higher to the filter level, causing the filter to "push harder". I think you filled it more than you usually fill it up to, and it's making it seem like the filter is pushing harder. You probably didn't put as much water as you did the last time. Maybe that's the case?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a water change for my tank, and I filled it higher to the filter level, causing the filter to "push harder". I think you filled it more than you usually fill it up to, and it's making it seem like the filter is pushing harder. You probably didn't put as much water as you did the last time. Maybe that's the case?
Oh geez yep I think that was it馃う鈥嶁檧锔忦煠︹嶁檧锔廡hank you馃槀

1 - 3 of 3 Posts