Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I really need your help on this one. I recentley purchased my first betta fish and I did everything I could possibly think of to make its life perfect. I bought a 10 gallon tank, heater, filter, substrate, 2 fake plants, and a ceramic pot (don't worry neither the pot or the fake plants could hurt the betta in any way :p). The tank is always at around 80-82 degrees Farenheight and his water quality and food are perfect but he is acting funny. He will lay on the bottom of the tank or just sulk in the corner by the pot and he always seems unbalanced. I heard this is because I might be overfeeding him (I've been putting more food than necessarry in the tank because I haven't seen him eat much and I don't want him to die:cry:) but I've noticed it seems like the filter is blowing him around and making it hard for him to swim.:| My dad told me the filter couldn't hurt him and he's fine but I just want to make sure. He seems off balance and struggling to swim and the filter seems to create a current that causes this. Any ways please help! My brand new red double tail halfmoon would appreciate it! :thankyou:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.