Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My betta Lunos is growing back his fins. (not sure what it was due to because I got him that way). Well posting before and after pics and would like to know if anyone can tell if they are developing properly and what I can do to help with the development. First picture was the day I got him at Petsmart May 5Th, yes didn't know any better and second I took yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
they are growing back just fine :) best way to help this is to make sure your water is in pristine condition, clean, heated, conditioned and all that... i think youre doing fine, because its growing back pretty fast!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..Haven't been able to get a test kit yet so have been doing about 70% to 90% water changes about every other to 3 days to make sure his water is in good shape. Also about to trasfer him from his 2.5 gallon to a 10 gallon tank. I spoil him.

·
Registered
535 Posts
spoiled bettas are happy bettas haha :) and i think he would honestly be fine if it was a 70% change every 3 to 4 days. but better to change it more often than less often!

·
Registered
535 Posts
lets see whos halfmoons tail finishes growing first... hahaha :) although im pretty sure yours will

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's got Lunos beat on length..He's beautiful. I was hoping to find a white, went out looking for either purple or white halfmoon and found this one and thought that he may just be young and under developed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts