Betta Fish Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad Fin is doing alright! been reading/seeing images of the progress on how he is going and i am very glad he is in good care!

I love how you describe his electric colors when its night/shadow for fin. Litterelly reminds me his spark of attitude he has now haha very characteristic lil guy :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Update: I know I'm keeping you all hanging, but Fin is doing great. I want to let him grow a bit more so when I post the next photo you can say WOWWWWW!

He has a tankmate, a small catfish/sucker fish. He was MOST displeased at first, and chased it around like a maniac. But after a few hours, he decided to ignore it, so they both co exist very well.

Still the bubble nest King, he gets building whenever I clean his tank out, right away.

Twice a week he gets bloodworms. He knows he's getting them, because he sees the chopstick I use to put them in his tank. He gets very excited (a bit like me when I see cake, really lol)

I'll be back in a couple of weeks with a new photo!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love the progress! It's so heartwarming to see them blossom under proper care. My little female was perfectly healthy when we got her, but she looked like the ugliest, dullest grey little turd with no fins when she was in the cup at the store. I have no idea why my daughter picked her, but within 24 hours of warm, clean water and good food, she opened up her lovely purplish fins and learned that fingers = food and got real friendly with anyone who came near. Keep updating please!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts