Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I wanted to share a few pictures of Squiggles' tank. It was a slow process of getting it all together, but, with one small, smooth piece of driftwood left to add, I am finally done!!!

The last plant I added was my anubias. Considering it is a 9 gallon tank, I was a little worried about space, as the tank was quite open before, but I thought it would help my boy feel more secure! He was quite scared of it for the first day, but now swims between the leaves quite happily! :smile2:

Any tips or advice? Or do you think it looks good and complete?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Your aquarium looks perfect, actually! It's so green and appealing to the eye. Looks like your betta is in scuba paradise.

I really enjoy viewing other ppls' planted tanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much!!! I am so glad! Just want the little guy to feel happy and secure! He actually started bubbling nesting too and nearly doubled in size over the last 10 days, which was startling (in a good way)! So I am very happy!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Really good job. I would consider this a heavily planted tank. It looks so good and you have given your beautiful boy great hides and resting places. Again great job.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It looks great. Good job!
He is going to love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts